The University of St Andrews is holding a one-day EAP conference on Saturday 27th February 2015.
We invite presentations on innovation in areas such as:
- Combining academic skills and content
- People and qualifications
- Subject-specific courses
- Collaboration with academic schools
- Are academics really concerned with language?
- ESP versus EAP – which is appropriate in a given context?
- Communicating the balance with schools – the institutional question
- The limits of an ESAP approach
Presentations can take the form of:
- Papers – 45 minutes including questions
- Presentation of materials in use/in preparation – 45 minutes
Proposals of 300 words should be sent to Kerry Tavakoli, Conference Facilitator, on the form below:
Deadline for abstracts – Friday 5th February 2016